Whether you own, rent from or rent to others, live in a big or small home, condominium, townhouse, seasonal home, modular home, mobile home, or apartment, Vesta Insurance, Inc. has an insurance policy specifically designed for your particular situation.
Homeowners discounts could include: companion discounts, new home discounts, and protective device discounts. These are in addition to an already competitive priced policy.
Popular Optional Endoresement Include:
- Scheduled personnal proporty (jewelry, furs, fine arts, coins, and collectibles)
- Sewer/drain backup and sump pump overflow
- ID theft
- Enhanced dwelling cverage limit
- Replacement cost on personal property
- Law/ordinance protection
- Personal Umbrella Liability – provides an additional 1 to 5 million of liability protection over and above your personal auto, home, boat, motorcycle, and RV policies.
- Flood Insurance – This is not automatically included in your Homeowner’s insurance policy. This coverage is written through the National Flood Insurance Program. It will protect your home and belongings against direct loss caused by flooding.
- Earthquake – Coverage in the event an earthquake causes loss or damage to your home and/or personal belongings.
- Dwelling Fire – Dwelling Fire Insurance protects a home against the perils specifically named in the policy. Many common causes of damage, such as fire, hail, and lightning, are usually listed as covered “named peril” in a Dwelling Fire Policy. If something other than the named peril causes damage to the home, the policy does not cover the loss. It is important to know that Dwelling Fire Insurance is not broad form coverage, as a HO3 Homeowner Policy. The HO3 is all risk coverage unless specific exclusions are listed
- Umbrella – Umbrella insurance actually “sits” on top of your auto, homeowners or renters, and other policies with liability coverage. Say you have a per-person liability limit of $250,000 on your auto policy. Say also that you cause an accident in which a driver or passenger in the other car is ultimately awarded $450,000 for their injuries and loss of income. Your auto policy will pay the first $250,000, and your umbrella will kick in the remaining $200,000.
To learn more about our homeowners insurance, Contact Us to speak directly to one of our agents, or submit our simple Request for Quote form and we’ll respond to your request within 24 business hours.