622 Mary Street • Warminster, PA 1897

Flood Insurance

What is flood insurance?


While you may assume the “water damage” coverage on your homeowners policy covers floods, you would not be correct.

In order to protect your home, condo, or apartment from floods, you need a separate flood insurance policy, which reimburses you for damage to your home and possessions resulting from a flood.

And you don’t just need to be in a flood zone to experience flooding. Flooding can happen as a result of heavy rains or storms, overflow of rivers or streams, melting snow, blocked storm drains, or even mudslides.

The US Government is currently revising flood zone maps. Call us to find out if you are in a high or low risk zone!

To learn more about our flood insurance, Contact Us to speak directly to one of our agents, or submit our simple Request for Quote form and we’ll respond to your request within 24 business hours.

Our Office

622 Mary Street
Suite 300
Warminster, PA 18974

Contact Us

Fax 267-961-1505


Office Hours

Mon-Fri: 9am – 5pm
Sat-Sun: Closed

Follow Us